Practical engagement ring buying advice for the perfect ring
Build your search around these six key pieces of engagement ring buying advice.
We do try to wave a magic wand for our clients, and make the ring appear.. However, we have a lot of expertise in this matter! So here is some of Ruth’s favourite pieces of engagement ring buying advice to help everyone find their ideal ring. The video covers;
- Budget planning, and what you should really spend on an engagement ring. How many month’s salary?
- Knowing her personal style, given this ring is for life rather than this season. This will also help in store, as you narrow down designs.
- Understanding her hand shape, and the difference this can make to a ring looking great, rather than average in order to choose the right style.
- Choosing the stone shape, in order to help narrow down the ring design options.
- Stone types, it doesn’t have to be a diamond! How coloured stones can add drama and impact.
- Choosing a ring metal, and working out what is going to be best for an engagement ring.