The term ‘Heirloom London Ltd’ or ‘us’ or ‘we’ refers to the owner of the website. Our registered details are:
Heirloom London Ltd
Thavies Inn House
3-4 Holborn Circus
Telephone: 020 3287 2875
Registered in England No. 8777319
VAT No. 175 3973 71
The term ‘you’ refers to the user or viewer of our website.
General Terms and Conditions
- The content of the pages of Heirloom London’s website is for your general information and use only and is subject to change without notice.
- Heirloom London Ltd provide this web site on an “as is” basis and as such accept no responsibility for any errors, which will be unintentional.
- Neither we nor any third parties provide any warranty or guarantee as to the accuracy, timeliness, performance, completeness or suitability of the information and materials found or offered on this website for any particular purpose. You acknowledge that such information and materials may contain inaccuracies or errors and we expressly exclude liability for any such inaccuracies or errors to the fullest extent permitted by law.
- Your use of any information or materials on this website is entirely at your own risk, for which we shall not be liable. It shall be your own responsibility to ensure that any products, services or information available through this website meet your specific requirements.
- From time to time, this website may also include links to other websites. These links are provided for your convenience to provide further information. They do not signify that we endorse the websites. We have no responsibility for the content of the linked websites
- At present, Heirloom London’s consultations only take place in London. Other addresses are at the total discretion of the business. Goods will only be delivered to Great Britain and Northern Ireland addresses.
- We reserve the right to carry out an identity check on all new clients. which may includes the use of a credit referencing agency. This agency may check the details you supply against any particulars on any database (public or otherwise) to which they have access. They may also use your details in the future to assist other companies for verification purposes. A record of the search will be retained. An identity check has no bearing on your credit rating. If the buyer’s identity does not pass the identity check, the order will not commence and the buyer may be refused further service.
- In the event that payment is rescinded, or refused clearance, we reserve the right to pass on any charges incurred to the client.
- All materials and prices referred to on this site are subject to prevailing market conditions and no guarantee of cost or availability can be provided until we have determined what is physically available. We will always endeavour to source the stones and designs to the specification you are looking for – you accept in browsing this site that these are still subject to availability.
- Products images shown will not be actual size and will depend on your monitor’s display and colour capabilities. Colours reproduced are as accurate as electronic processes allow.
- All items of jewellery will be supplied in our packaging or branded packaging from our designers.
- All website content is the property of Heirloom London Ltd or its suppliers. Permission is given to all purchasers to electronically share sections of this site for personal use through social media only. Any other use, without the written permission of Heirloom London Ltd, is strictly prohibited.
- This website contains material which is owned by or licensed to us. This material includes, but is not limited to, the design, layout, look, appearance and graphics. Reproduction is prohibited other than in accordance with the copyright notice, which forms part of these terms and conditions.
- All trademarks reproduced in this website, which are not the property of, or licensed to the operator, are acknowledged on the website.
- Unauthorised use of this website may give rise to a claim for damages and/or be a criminal offence.
The formation, existence, construction, performance, validity and operation of these terms will be governed by the law of England and Wales.